|
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
its o23oam and im still not asleep. BORING NYER! kiter buat bende friendster bulletin nie yok! 1. Are you Single? Single and unavailable. 2. Do you hate your ex? definition of hate - to dislike intensely or passionately; feel extreme aversion for or extreme hostility toward; detest. i HATE you. 3. Do you have a favourite place to be? Changi Beach, East Coast Park, Woodlands Town Park East. 4. What is one word to describe you? KENTAL. Haha :D 5. How many close friends do you have? Not that much uh. Around 13. 6. Do you cry a lot? Used to. Zaman sec 3, sec 4. 7. Do you like being by yourself? Nope. 8. Do you like to read? Pass me malay love novels (: 9. Do you like to sniff markers? Dah takde keje laen per nak bau marker. I prefer sniffing glue. 10. Is Valentines Day overrated? Kinda. Valentines merepek sak. 11. Do you like taking pictures? Myself only nope. With others yes! If they wanna take pic with me laa. Haha. 12. Are you pale? Always looking tired. Thats what many says. 13. Do you like kids? Okay2 laa. I like budak kecik laki yang kiyud miyud and naughty nak mampos xD 14. What do you want to be doing right now? English haprak sial. I wanna sleeeeeep! 15. Do you think you were an ugly baby? ): I adorable much tau! Banyak babat pipi. Haha. 16. Do you think you will be married by the time your 30? I hope so. But I don't think so. 17. Eaten? *BURP* Syukor alhamdulillah (: 18. Do you sometimes laugh for no reason? Ask my friends. Haha! 19. Do you know how to spell? Well, what do you think? 20. Do you think you are smart? Again, what do you think? Haha. I'm kinda smart academically (puji diri sendiri per -.-) but am unsmart common sensically (is there sucha word o.O) 21. Are you annoyed easily? Gets irritated easily. Same jer kan? Haha. 22. Do you like to dance? I love to watch people dance. I cant dance for nuts. Faezah kaku! 23. What do you think is so fun about myspace? Nothings fun :) Im using facebook & friendster. 24. What is your favorite movie? Movies like She's The Man, House Bunny, Another Cinderella Story, Step Up that kinda movies. And all gore, horror, violence, thrilling movies. I likeeeee :D 25. Do you like taking surveys? Aku takde life luh sey. Haha. 26. Do you get bored easily? Very easily. Then aku restless nak mampos. 27. Do you lie a lot? Not really uh. Im a straightforward person. 28. Have you ever cried watching a movie? Banyak kali luh sey. Sensitive sangat katekan. Haha. 29. Who are you most anxious to see at your 10 year high school reunion? Khairul Syazwan! 3 tahon aku tesangkot pat dier tau. Lol. 30. Are you a messy person? Nope. Im organized... 31. Do you lose things easily? ...but careless nak mampos! Haha. 32. Do you love your family? Saper sey tak sayang family. 33. Do you like to fight or argue? Nope. Pendam jer. 34. What's your favorite class and why? 2E4. Banyak kenangan manis. 35. Do you like talking on the phone? Midnight to subuh otp. Betape sukenye aku. Haha. 36. Do you smoke? WINNER! Dah one month tak light ): 37. Are you a clean freak? Haha! Mepek sia soalan. 38. Do you visit MySpaceBulletins.com everyday? What space is that? After Pluto ader space baru? 39. Are you going to take another survey after this? TIDO! Kejap lagik skola. TSK. |
![]() Tumblr Facebook Twitter Designer : Chili. x o x o |