Monday, September 28, 2009

song of th day : cascada - ready for love
You got me deeper than deep & I'm constantly blinded
I'm running around but there's no place to hide
I start to talk in my sleep, our souls are divided
Why can't they forgive me these demons inside?
Deeper than deep & I'm constantly blinded
My heart starts to shiver for it was not enough
I start to talk in my sleep, cause our souls are divided
How can it be that you're ready for love?






thon with aynn, shiykin & aca pat badminton court blk yellow. it was kinda awesome. next time buat lagi yer. hee. tu dua video pat atas, dua orang tgh giler mabok pasal nantok kot? haha.

aynn : ez SM sey
me : SM? Sex Maniac?
aynn : *laughs* Smoke Machine laa dey
me : -.- pasal org nan kawan org pat Mi ader gelar satu pompan nie SM which is Sex Maniac. haha.

only Kampong Payong Basah tau who's that whore. woohoo!

woke up at 12. siap siap and went rumah mak ngah cos i wanna go rumah nenek tgt with them. them being aynn, shiykin, along & aca. cabbed there instead. ingat nak jalan kaki tapi cuaca panas menjadi penghalang laa kan. ohoh, kiter pegi rumah nenek for anaqy izz's birthday party. macam pampered betol tu bby. jealous? ive had my time once. hee.

besok cousins night out. kiter tengok movie joms (:

Labels:





Eeza / 26
Tumblr Facebook Twitter











Designer : Chili.
x o x o