|
Thursday, July 1, 2010
You’re not allowed to lie, okay? Okay go! Did anyone hurt you in the past couple days? Don't think so. Aku hurt orang ader luh, hehehe. Who was the last girl that called you? Yanty. Does she mean anything to you? Everything <3 Have you had sex today? Hahaha! No. Do you still care about your last ex? Khairul Azhar Bin Azman. Yes, I care for him a hell lot. Look in your call log, who was your last phone call from? This unknown number. Aku tak angkat. Biasa jugak. If you could go back in time and change things, would you? Yes I would many many! Does anything on your body hurt right now? My throat. Is it a body part? Do you believe love can last forever? Takdir yang menentukan segalanya. Has anyone had their hands in your pants today? NOOOOOOOOOOOO! What should you be doing right now? Mandi. Hahaha. What’s bothering you? Mane Yanty menghilang!!!!! Do you own more then one bathing suit? I don't own any. Sedih kan. Do you have siblings? Two younger, annoying sisters. Hahaha. Last person you talked to in person? My sister, Atul. Do you think someone’s thinking about you? Hahaha! I hope there is :P What made you the happiest today? I am not happy today. Mendak giler babi oiye. Are you happy with how life is going for you? Fuck no. Is there anyone in particular that you’re missing right now? Azhar & Yanty & Ainon! In the last 6 months can you say you truly cared about someone? Some sort. Are you happier now than you were five months ago? Boleh katekan uh. Name your favorite color? Red & green & black. When’s the last time you were outside in the rain? Tak ingat siak. Do you have feelings for someone? Macam duh laa kan -.-" What is your hair looking like right now? Masai tahap maximum. Have you ever been to a Britney Spears concert? No. Tak minat pon. Hahah. Did you sleep alone last night? Everyday I sleep alone :( Is tomorrow gonna be a good day? Hopefully much, much better than today! Are you dating the last person you kissed? Nope. Are you currently wanting any piercings or tattoos? Nak pierce tapi sumpah, aku takot giler!! Is there someone on your mind that shouldn’t be? Asal pulak shouldn't be? He's stuck on my mind since Jan. What’s on your bed right now? Entah? I'm on my sister's bed. Are you looking forward to something as of right now? Meeting him soon! Tkmo paitao sey. Ever been called babe/baby? Yes. Say you were given an alcohol test right now, would you pass? Yes. Have you ever kissed the last person you talked to on the phone? Azhar! Hahaha. Of cos. Today did you see ‘that someone’ that makes you happy? No! Aku macam good goooood jer dok rumah satu hari. Who do you hug everyday? Patrick Starfish! Hehe. Do you like tight or loose clothes better? Loose, pasal aku nie kan gemok. Tak sexy kalau babat tekuwa. Haha! What clothing style do you like on the opposite sex? I don't really care actually (: Are you on a laptop? Yeah baby. Do you text more girls, or guys? Guys. Would you consider yourself good looking? Cannot make in on that list. Hahah. Who is your last text from? Yanty. Favourite clothing store? Cotton On. Haha. What colour is your hair? Reddish brown plus black? Aku nak dye balek! Why aren’t you dating the person you like? Pasaaaaaaaaal ..... kite tgh work things out skrg. Insya'allah. If you could visit anywhere, where would you go and why? Merlion! Macam bertahun tak visit tu tempat sey. Do you have a formspring? Yeah I do! Pengganti tagboard aku. Favorite movie? She's The Man. How much $$$ do you have? 20cents? PATHETIC KAN HAHAHAHA SIAL UH :( Are you a vegetarian? I don't eat veggies at all. Favourite place to be? Anywhere with my best buds. Do you get good grades? Always, until I reach Year 2 in MI. Playing the field, or serious relationship? Serious relationship please. Do you like flirting? HEHEHE. I'm pretty good at that :P What do you hear right now? Akon feat Brasco - OK Favourite sport to watch? Not watch. Can I join instead? Do you ever read the ingredients on food labels? Sometimes. Do you like Paramore? Okay okay luh. How about Twilight? FAVOURITEEEEEEEE!!!!!! Pasal laki aku, Jacob, act per. Hehe! Justin Bieber? I don't understand why ppl have to tease him cos lambat reach puberty stage. Aku dtg menses nak masok sec 3 okay. Are you manipulative? Aper kejadah tu? Sexiest thing on the opposite sex? Dimples, like Azhar's. Hehe. Meanest thing someone’s ever done to you? FUCK YOU MUHD IBRAHIM RIZAL (AYIMBEAR) Would you rather have one best friend or surrounded by acquaintances? One best friend. What kind of phone do you have? Hp yang batt dier macam sial. What kind of phone do you want? Pape phone yang batt dier tak macam sial. When’s your birthday? November 5th. Do you like Classic Rock? Cos he does, I do too (: Rap? Okay okay luh. Are you gay? Macam mane peh patah hati rabak pon, aku tak akan okay go nan ppn. Some random person comes up and tells you you’re sexy, you say? HAHAHA. Kau merepek sial. Favorite candy? Candy floss? Tak tau uh. Hot face or hot body? Hot face :P Ever been hit on by someone older? Yes. What state were you born in? Singapore. Long or short hair? Short. I miss my long hair many many :( Labels: sorry lame menyepi hehehe |
![]() Tumblr Facebook Twitter Designer : Chili. x o x o |