Friday, June 8, 2012

I just only want to change number and run away from you, but ppl who are close to you come contacting me back. I just threw our picture from my wallet down th drain, feeling more confident that I can already move on. But on th very same day, you called me asking to meet. Was shock, was so happy. In th first place I was hanging out with my boys. Sanggup aku "so called paitao" them just to meet you. Like what are th chances of you meeting me? 

We're still mesra like old times, more to like gurau kasar with one another. After pouring out your feelings to me, I feel bad for my kata-kata pedas to you. It sucks when he's crying down there and you can't do anything to help him feel better. I feel his pain . Controlling my tears that was welling up my eyes. 

He became someone that I feared most that he might be. For a reason he's living up to his words. Only myself, knows everything. I'm keeping my word to you, unlike th past. Trust me. I'll still be here for you whenever you need me. Even though its hard to fight back this feeling. They say, to love is to let go. I know you let me go because you still do. But even though one day if I've ever move on with someone else, you'll still have a place in my heart.




Eeza / 26
Tumblr Facebook Twitter











Designer : Chili.
x o x o